Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Catching Up

We've been watching movies for the last couple of days but I haven't been keeping up on the blog. Whoops!

Here is the first one that we watched:


I originally went to the theater and saw this. I also read the book. I have to say that I like Billy Burke as Bella's dad in Twilight better than the dad in this movie! But it was an entertaining movie.

Our next movie was:

So I think this is the last of the Jaws movies. In this installment Jaws is out to get the Brody family for revenge. Revenge against what I have no clue. I don't believe it ever made clear if the shark was a relative of the others or what. It was still entertaining.

Next we watched:



I'm pretty much a fan of Johnny Depp in anything he acts in. This was pretty good and had a bit of a twist that was very entertaining.

Today our Horror movie was:

Stephen King is definitely the king of horror! I have to say I did like the book better. But this was suspenseful enough to keep our hearts pitter pattering and our hands covering our eyes at the gross parts!

Currently I have popped in a favorite series of mine:

I had an extreme crush on Pierce Brosnon when I was a kid and watched this show. He still is kinda handsome to me, but his singing in Mama Mia left a lot to be desired!

What are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment