Saturday, March 24, 2012

Time Enough at Last-Twilight Zone

Has anyone seen this?! This is the first time I have ever seen this! Poor Henry Bemis! A wife that won't let him read at home. A boss that won't let him read on the job. All the poor guy wants is to be left alone with a book or newspaper. At one point he says he even resorted to reading the ingredients on the Ketchup bottle! I can relate with his desire to want to escape it all just to read. And then he gets his lucky break. The only man left in the world and he finds the library. I love as he walks by the piles of books he has stacked telling himself this one is for January, this one is for February, this stack is for March and so on. I would so do that! Heck I do that already! ha! And then the ultimate disaster happens...it truly isn't fair! Poor Henry Bemis!

No comments:

Post a Comment