Sunday, October 23, 2011

ONCE UPON A TIME


Tonight I watched the Pilot episode of ONCE UPON A TIME on ABC. I've been looking forward to GRIM and was excited when a friend told me about this one.  I didn't know about it at all.  

The main character, Emma Swan, is a 28-year-old bail bonds person that is approached one night by the 10-year-old son she gave up for adoption.  Henry tells her she has to come back with him to Storybrook, Maine to save the people there.  They were cursed by the Evil Queen 28 years ago and forced to live in the town where time stands still.  All the fairy tale characters in town don't remember their storybook lives and can't escape. Snow White, is now Henry's teacher.  The Evil Queen is the Mayor and Henry's adopted mother. Tonight we only met a handful of characters, but there will be many more to come. 

This show is soooo clever.  I loved it.  I'm really looking forward to the future episodes.

Next up, GRIMM (Friday, October 28th on NBC at 8 PM Central)
ONCE UPON A TIME
ABC
Tuesday - 7 PM (Central)


No comments:

Post a Comment