Tuesday, October 25, 2011

THE WALKING DEAD: SEASON 2

I love this show.  As a fan of zombies and post apocalyptic movies and books this is right up my alley.  I watched the first season as it came out online and was hoping that since I have Dish Network now I'd be able to watch it on TV this time.  Well, it turns out my particular package doesn't have AMC as one of the available channels.  Bummer. So, I'm watching them online again.

Today and yesterday I caught up on Season 2 - Episodes 1 and 2.  Some terrible things happen to the two young kids traveling with the group during these episodes.  So sad.  

Also, one particular character is really becoming my favorite. Daryl Dixon. 

When we first met him in Season 1 he was nothing but a jerk, but several things have happened that has really changed his character. I would definitely want him by my side if I was trying to survive the zombie apocalypse.  Interestingly enough, I'm not really fond of the main characters of the show with the exception of the Sheriff - Rick Grimes. 
I think he is a total cutie!

If you don't like blood and gore, you won't want to watch this show.  I'm telling you what. ICK!


THE WALKING DEAD comes on Sundays at 8PM Central on AMC.


No comments:

Post a Comment